- The UK Green Business Awards are free to enter
- Please read our entry T&C's before submitting your entries
- All entries must be under 1,000 words in length.
- Any supporting video content must be under two minutes in length.
- Any uploaded supporting documents must be under 40MB.
- All entries for project, campaign, and individual awards should provide the name of the project, campaign, or individual as you would like it to appear on the shortlist, as well as the name of the company involved.
- All entries should provide clear information on what the company, project, campaign, or individual set out to achieve, how they helped advance the green economy, what they achieved, and why they deserve to win.
- All entries should be primarily focused on achievements from the past 18 months.
- All entries should address the specific category criteria.
- All entries should be unique. If entering more than one category ensure the entry is tailored to meet the criteria of each individual category you enter
Please tick box against each category you are entering
When you enter you will be required to register an account with Evessio. On doing so, you will receive an email, please click the link in the email to activate your account. You will then be able to complete your entry.
If you completed an entry for the BusinessGreen Leaders Awards in 2022 or the 2023 UK Green Business Awards, you may already have an account set up. You can request a password reminder here.
By setting up an account you will be able to return at any point using your login credentials to modify your entry until the closing date.
Due to popular demand the deadline for entries to the UK Green Business Awards 2024 has been extended to midnight on Friday March 8th