Information about how we may share your data with our sponsors:
This event is being sponsored by the sponsors listed here . We may make available our registrants' details, including: name, job title, company, email address, phone number and selected demographics to all our sponsors. This is in our and our sponsors' legitimate business interests: it allows us to attract the most appropriate sponsors for the events and to facilitate business-to-business communication between our sponsors and our registrants during and after our events. Our sponsors may contact you about their products and services.
ENTERING THE UK GREEN BUSINESS AWARDS 2023
Entries will open on 17 January 2023.
1. All projects and companies entering the UK Green Business Awards must have a UK presence.
2. All entries for project, campaign, organisation and individual awards should provide the name of the project, campaign, or individual as you would like it to appear on the shortlist, as well as the name of the company involved.
3. All entries should be primarily focused on achievements from the past 18 months
4. Entries must fulfil the definitions of the category in which they are entering (see categories for details).
• All entries should provide clear information on what the company, project, campaign, or individual set out to achieve, how they helped advance the green economy, what they achieved, and why they deserve to win.
5. All work should be entered using our online entry system.
• Video files should not be uploaded but hosted and links provided.
• Any uploaded supporting documents must be under 2GB.
• All entries must be under 1,000 words in length.
6. All entries should be unique. If entering more than one category ensure the entry is tailored to meet the criteria of each individual category you enter
7. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they have (written) permission from the individual they are nominating and from any owner of the supporting material they are wishing to upload. This includes:
• Literary works such as articles, stories, journals, or computer programs;
• Pictures and graphics;
• Blueprints of architecture;
• Plays and screenplays;
• Audio-visual recordings such as movies;
• Sound recordings;
• PowerPoint presentations.
8. Entries will be judged by a distinguished panel of experts who are not paid for their time. Decisions of the judges will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries will remain strictly confidential between the entrant and the UK Green Business Awards.
9. If an entry is deemed more appropriate for another category, UK Green Business Awards reserve the right to move it to another category, without notifying the entrant in advance.
10. The closing date for entries is 5pm Friday 24th February 2023.
11. Entries arriving after the closing date will be disqualified.
12. Any entries received incomplete, illegible or not complying with the entry criteria will be disqualified subject to the discretion of the chair of the judging panel.
13. Entrants should disclose all relevant information in their submission. Any entries found to have omitted details that may have influenced the judges’ decision could be disqualified subject to the discretion of the chair of the judging panel.
14. If you have not received confirmation that your entry has been received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost during the online submission. UK Green Business Awards recommend that you keep a copy of your submission(s).
15. You will be informed via email if your entry has been shortlisted.
16. The announcement of the winners will be made at the UK Green Business Awards, taking place at the Leonardo Royal London St Paul’s Hotel on 29th June 2023.
The UK Green Business Awards is a paid for event and all attendees, including shortlisted entrants, will need to purchase tickets.
Each winner will receive an engraved trophy. No cash alternative will be provided.
17. Entries are also subject to Incisive Media's general award entry Ts & Cs detailed here: https://www.incisivemedia.com/awards-entries/