Welcome to the UK Green Business Awards
29 June 2023
Leonardo Royal London St Paul's
After nearly 15 years, BusinessGreen is revamping its awards. One of the main goals of our awards has always been to provide a way of showcasing the very best of the UK’s green economy. But as the UK’s green business community has moved into the mainstream, the breadth of organisations and projects we want to highlight has become wider than ever.
The inaugural UK Green Business Awards introduce a raft of fresh categories, offering the business community a new platform to promote their myriad achievements and connect with their partners and peers.
By building on the track record of the UK’s largest and most prestigious green business awards, the UK Green Business Awards offers your organisation a unique opportunity to celebrate the changing face of British business.
Entry deadline countdown
Entries are now open!
Deadline for entries Friday 24 February 2023
The UK Green Business Awards will take place on 29 June 2023 at The Leonardo Royal London St Paul's, situated beside St Paul's Cathedral, in the heart of the city.
The awards offer 26 categories, with new categories being introduced for 2023 which provide the business community a new platform to promote their achievements. Please find the full category list below:
- Behaviour Change Campaign of the Year
- Circular Economy Project of the Year
- Communications Agency of the Year
- Company of the Year
- Consultancy of the Year
- Early-Stage Investor of the Year
- ESG Investor of the Year
- Fast Track Company of the Year
- Green Building Project of the Year
- Green Heat Project of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- Leader of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Manufacturer of the Year
- Marketing/Advertising Campaign of the Year
- Mobility Project of the Year
- Nature-based Project of the Year
- Net Zero Strategy of the Year
- Politician of the Year
- Renewable Energy Project of the Year
- Retailer of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Supply Chain and Logistics Project of the Year
- Sustainability Leader of the Year
- Waste and Recycling Project of the Year
BusinessGreen is committed to becoming more sustainable. Therefore, using the guidelines set out by Ecovadis, we will be working towards this accreditation. The goal is to reduce paper consumption across events and improve recycling rates, curb food waste and alter menus with an aim to include locally sourced, organic produce. We have also committed to deliver carbon offsetting at events wherever possible and provide delegates with accessible venues. We will be closely evaluating each event and considering how we can improve in the following areas; energy, transport, water usage, recycling, economic and local environment/community.